R.I.P. Will Durham

I never had the pleasure of meeting Will Durham, but from what I understand he was a pretty likable dude. Will passed away yesterday and there has been an outpouring of condolences coming from his friends and family all over the state ever since. Jay Meyer asked me if I would do a little dedication to Will on the mag, and of course, I was happy to do so. Losing a friend is really tough, but the important thing is to never forget. – Nicks

The Orlando skateboarding scene will never be the same after the upsetting news we received of the loss of Will Durham. He was always skating the craziest things and was one of the most down to earth people you could ever meet. He will be greatly missed, but never forgotten. Rest in Peace Will. – Jay Meyer

Filmed and Edited by Kevin Perez

6 responses

1. His smile will be missed by all….

July 3, 2011 at 9:48 pm

2. Kfw

Will was such a kind hearted soul. We will miss him and always love him. Thank you for your post.

July 4, 2011 at 10:27 pm

• Nick Nicks

No problem.

July 4, 2011 at 11:51 pm

3. Nellie Llera

Will, I know ur up there looking down at us… I have missed ur smile and singing… I dedicate The Smiths CD’s to u… Been listening and thinking about the past… I met u at 15 yrs. and u were my husbands BFF and my sons uncle… U will never be forgotten….
    Nellie Llera

July 5, 2011 at 2:03 am

4. West Durham

Willy D…….the one and only. See you soon my brother.

December 29, 2011 at 3:34 am

5. Gail Jayne

Will,
    I miss you terribly, but I know you are with Christ now and having a wonderful time with all your relatives and friends who arrived before you. I am looking forward to seeing you in my greeting party… I’ll know you first. I miss your gentle and giving soul. I miss your amazing sense of humor. I miss your handsome face. I love you forever, Mom

February 18, 2012 at 2:24 pm